Terms and Conditions
As soon as we receive payment we will begin processing the order. We only except VISA or MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check or Money Orders. We do not accept C.O.D. orders. Leasing options available.
To ensure proper and quick delivery, please include the part number, quantity, complete description and any other relevant information for each item you wish to order. Mail Orders to Minitech Machinery Corporation - 6050 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 240-205,Norcross, GA 30092 USA
To ensure proper and quick delivery, please include the part number, quantity, complete description and any other relevant informationfor each item you wish to order. FAX order at 770-441-8526.
Domestic orders of machine systems shipped by a freight carrier service. UPS RED, BLUE,3 DAY, Ground service is available for smaller shipments. Shipping Charges vary with depending on the items you are ordering. Minimum shipping and handling charge is $10.00 per order. Please call 1-800-662-1760 or 770-441-8525 for accurate shipping charges. FOB Norcross, GA.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
To return any item you must have a Return Authorization Number. Please call Minitech Machinery Corp. to obtain this. Place this number onall returned packages and include a short note explaining the situation. Not all returns are refundable or exchangeable. Returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All third party software products, and custom made items are not refundable. If items are missing or damaged, the relevant costs will be applied and not refunded. Prices are FOB Atlanta and ship-to and return shipping costs are not refundable.
Minitech Machinery Corporation warrants all products meet their specifications for a period of one year. Please see specific product warranty for more information. Due to extreme low prices, Purchase Orders must be accompanied with full payment.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All orders are F.O.B. Norcross Georgia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions set forth below constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between buyer and seller. All representations, promises, warranties, or statements by an agent or employee of seller that differ in any way from the terms and conditions hereof shall be given no force or effect, no modifications or additions thereto shall be binding upon seller unless expressly consented to in writing. Any conflicting warranty terms and conditions in the purchase order or any other buyer's document are specifically rejected by the seller. No course of prior dealing or usage of trade shall supplement or explain any term used in this agreement.
2. PRICE. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the quoted date. For production orders that are accepted within the quoted 30 days the pricing for the active production order will be valid for 12 months. (1) Pricing adjustments will be looked at the end of 15 months or (2) if a production order is completed and the buyer wants to issue a new order or (3) if material costs rise 20% or higher the seller and buyer will negotiate a new price or (4) if buyer requests design or material modifications the seller and buyer will negotiate a new price.
3. WARRANTY. Seller warrants Goods manufactured by it will be free of material defects and will conform and function consistent with the appropriate Seller specification(s) for a period of 1 year from the shipping date. If any of the Goods are found by Seller to be defective, such Goods will, at Seller's option, be replaced or repaired at Seller's cost. No defective goods are to be returned without written authorization of seller. The sole purpose of the stipulated exclusive remedy shall be to provide the Buyer with free repair and replacement of defective Goods in the manner provided herein. This exclusive remedy shall not be deemed to have failed of its essential purpose so long as the Seller is willing and able to repair or replace defective Goods in the prescribed manner. The foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for any purpose not expressly set forth herein. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth in this Section shall constitute a warranty. Seller's warranty does not apply to any Goods which have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, modification (including by not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair performed by anyone other than Seller or one of Seller's authorized agents. When returning products to Seller packaging must be adequate or all warranty is null and void. Buyer will pay for the cost of Shipping to and from the Seller for all warranty repairs.
Any claim by Buyer with reference to the Goods sold hereunder shall be deemed waived by the Buyer unless submitted in writing to seller within the earlier of (I) thirty (30) days following the date Buyer discovered or by reasonable inspection should have discovered, any claimed breach of foregoing warranty, or (ii) 12 months following the date of shipment. Any cause of action for breach of the foregoing warranty shall be brought within one year from the date the alleged breach was discovered or should have been discovered, whichever occurs first.
Minitech Machinery Corporation does not warrant that any of the machines we make or sell will make any specific product or part. Minitech makes no claims of being able to manufacture or produce a specific part or design.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Seller's liability (whether under the theories of breach of contract or warranty, negligence, or strict liability) for its Goods shall be limited to repairing or replacing Goods found by Seller to be defective, or at Seller's option, to refunding the purchase price of such Goods or parts thereof.
5. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall seller be liable for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation, breach of any obligation imposed on seller hereunder. Consequential damages shall include without limitation, loss of use, income or profit, or loss sustained as the result of injury (including death) to any person, or loss of or damage to property (including without limitation property handled or processed by the use of the goods). Buyer shall indemnify seller against all liability, cost or expense which may be sustained by seller on account of any such loss, damage, or injury.
6. ACCEPTANCE AND TRANSPORTATION. Upon buyer's receipt of shipment, Buyer shall immediately inspect the Goods. Unless Buyer provides Seller with written notice of any claim for shortage, overcharge, or damage of Goods within ten (10) days from invoice date, such Goods shall be deemed finally inspected, checked and accepted by Buyer and no allowances shall be made thereafter. In absence of shipping and packaging instructions, Seller shall use its own discretion in the choice of carrier and method of packing. Seller shall not be responsible for insuring shipments unless specifically requested by Buyer and any insurance or special packaging so requested shall be at Buyer's expense and valuation.
7. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS. Title to any Goods sold and risk of loss of such Goods passes to Buyer upon delivery by Seller to carrier and any claims for losses or damages shall be made by Buyer directly with carrier.
8. DELAYS. Unless expressly specified to the contrary, Goods in stock will be shipped within one week, and Goods not in stock will be shipped according to Seller's production schedule. However, all shipping dates are approximate, and are based upon current availability of materials, present production schedules, and prompt receipt of all necessary information. Seller will not be liable for any damage, loss, fault, or expense arising out of delays in shipment or other nonperformance of this Agreement caused by or imposed by: (1) strikes, fires, disasters, wars, riots, acts of god; (2) acts of Buyer; (3) shortages of fuel, labor, power, materials, supplies, transportation, or manufacturing facilities; (4) governmental action; (5) sub- contractor delay; or (6) any other cause or condition beyond Seller's reasonable control. In the event of any such delay or nonperformance, Seller may, at its option, and without liability, cancel all or any portion of this Agreement and/or extend any date upon which any performance hereunder is due.
9. TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION. Orders cannot be terminated, or modified, or shipment deferred after acceptance of Buyer's order by Seller, except with Seller's written consent. In the event of cancellation or termination by Buyer of this order before completion thereof, other than breach thereof by Seller, Buyer shall pay to Seller promptly upon receipt of invoice from Seller:
- Contract price for all products which shall have been completed prior to notice of termination.
- All actual costs made or incurred by Seller in connection with the uncompleted portion of the order. Such costs shall include labor, overhead and costs of materials in process or purchased for processing the order, and which materials shall belong to the Buyer.
- Cancellation charges that the seller occurs from vendors and commitments made under the order.
- In the event a tooling charge is prorated over the cost of the order, balance of tooling charge not so prorated on previous shipments shall be billed as a cancellation charge.
10. ORDER CHANGES. Orders will be subject to a price increase or holding charge unless different terms are agreed in writing by the seller if:
- 25% of any new purchase order is not scheduled within the first 150 day period or 25% of the order is not scheduled quarterly thereafter
- An active order is placed on hold and not rescheduled within 60 days
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- In addition to the rights and remedies conferred upon Seller by law, Seller shall not be required to proceed with the performance of any order or contract if the Buyer is in default in the performance of any order or contract with Seller, and in case of doubt as to Buyer's financial responsibility, shipments under this order may be suspended or sent sight draft with bill of lading attached by Seller.
- No delay or omission by Seller in exercising any right or remedy provided for herein shall constitute a waiver of such right or remedy and shall not be constituted as a bar to or a waiver of any such right or remedy on any future occasion.
- The sale of Goods pursuant to this order shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. Seller agrees to comply with all applicable laws of the United States.
12. SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any one or more phrases, sentences, or sections shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining portions of this Agreement
All material contained within this site with exceptions noted below is copyrighted by the Minitech Machinery Corporation. All rights reserved under the laws of the United States of America. Any unauthorized duplication, distribution, or plagiarism of anything in this site is unlawful.
The products listed in this site that bear the Sherline, and Emco Maier names are trademarks of the respective Sherline Products, Inc. and Emco Maier Corporation. The information used about them on this site is authorized by the two companies.
Some of the software listed in this site was built and distributed by a company other than Minitech. That company owns the copyright to those products. They are sold though a license authorized by the company.
Minitech Machinery Corp. maintains this web site to provide you with information, and for education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on this site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the contents of this site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the permission of Minitech Machinery Corp.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. MinitechMachinery Corp. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Minitech Machinery Corp.While Minitech Machinery Corp. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Minitech Machinery Corp. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
Any communication or material you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Minitech Machinery Corp., or its affiliates, for any purpose consistent with the posted Minitech Machinery Corp. Web Site.
Minitech Machinery Corp. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
If you have provided Minitech Machinery Corp. with your email address and we have sent you promotional or informational email, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out or change any editable aspects of your subscriptions with Minitech Machinery Corp.. We will make every reasonable effort to handle your request as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Your email address and personal information will never be shared with any other company or third party without your permission.
Prices are subject to change without notice and prices on this site may be incorrect at times. Although we try to update the prices as they change, it may not be possible. Always call for the most recent prices on all of Minitech's products.